Thursday, March 31, 2011

MY TRIP TO WALMART


Image Source:
city-data.com
 So, what led to this trip to Walmart, you may ask? About a week ago I broke my glasses, and was told Walmart has cheaper alternatives to the frames found at your more common retailers. Low and behold they have a vision center with an amazing selection and CHEAP Frames starting at $38 that's before insurance kicks in (if you have it). I found these really cute tortoise shell frames, that are made by ECO eye wear, which means they are made from recyclable material.  I found Breyer's ice cream for $2 cheaper than the local grocers AND I stumbled on a huge display of Essie polish in the beauty section a few cents cheaper than what you would find at other retailers including Meijer's. They even had the Essie Spring 2011 collection.
Walmart is an interesting place, the prices are indeed lower than many retailers including my beloved Target (pronounced Tarjay). People come there from all walks of life and the store is not short of characters, so you can shop for a good deal, be amused, and get an eye exam. Wow.

        Image Source: www.flickr.com/photos/ryanrules/page153/          
    
Check Out my Specs: $24 for Frames and Lenses



WALL 'O ESSIE
 
Some More ESSIE

I even found the FRENCH AFFAIR COLLECTION





1 comment: