Friday, March 18, 2011

MANNI OF THE WEEK-FEATURING: ESSIE SEW PSYCHED

Well, it's another Friday . . .Once again life has taken buy the proverbial horns and slapped me around like an angry monkey. What can I say?  I've been real busy, which explains my two week hiatus. None the less I present you with Manni of the Week featuring a very COOL Color: Essie's SEW PSYCHED. It's from the Fall 2010 collection so everybody has swatched it, but I never really paid that much attention to it until now. This is a really great transition color from summer to fall and winter to spring. It's perfect for those that are looking to a change from their dark fall /winter colors but are not quite ready for the spring/summer brights. I found this manicure on one of my co-workers, and thought the designs were really sassy.

MANNI OF THE WEEK

These designs were hand painted using nail art paint. Below I have some swatches of Sew Psyched. I am in the process of getting a new camera. I'm gonna need these shots to be a little more crystal clear.

Artificial Light

Natural light, Please ignore the ratty, dry cuticles, Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment