Thursday, March 24, 2011

AVON CALLING!


Today I came to my desk and low and behold, a package! What a sweet treat. Nothing like coming to your crappy job and seeing a package you've been anticipating waiting for you. I didn't buy any makeup, although there are a few items I would like to try. I purchased the Avon nailwear pro nail enamel in Urban Grey. Now I have seen a lot of different greys. This one is very pale, slight shimmer. In the picture I have two coats, It probably could have used three, but then again I just plopped this on bare unprepped nails quickly. Another two really fun colors for spring summer are the coral bikini and jade (which by the way is dead on dupe for the highly coveted Chanel Jade minus the shimmer).


MY SWEET TREAT

URBAN GREY 2 Coats


Left: CORAL BIKINI        Right: JADE  


No comments:

Post a Comment